For years, Rumbold Tax Advisory has been providing quality, personalized income tax guidance to individuals and businesses. Rumbold Tax Advisory’s expertise ranges from basic tax preparation, advice and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audit and collections representation.
Rumbold Tax Advisory is one of the leading firms in Orange County, California. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our associates, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards and a dedicated work ethic is the reason our client base returns year after year.
Our purpose is to help our clients and their families attain peace of mind.
We do this, by providing direction with their tax strategies, risk management, that help them reach their financial objectives, and emotional support during periods of stress and personal family crisis.
By earning confidence and trust through our total commitment to honesty and integrity, we seek to partner with clients who are committed to a long term relationship.
We adhere to a strict standard of client care:
- Never misleading clients.
- Putting the clients’ best interests first.
- Acting with due care and in utmost good faith.
- Providing full and fair disclosure of all material facts.
- Disclosing and fairly managing all material conflicts of interest.
About John G. Rumbold, EA, CFP®
With over twenty years of experience in federal and state taxation, John Rumbold has been dedicated to helping people with professional services for individual, corporate, and other entity tax returns and advising clients on tax reduction strategies.
Prior to opening his business, John held management positions in small closely-held businesses with emphasis on general management, organizational management, business formation and business transitions. He also directed mergers and acquisitions with small to mid-sized firms, which were engaged in industrial technology.
John’s accomplishments encompassed multi-national businesses with world wide interests, including Europe and the Far East.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ (CFP®) – Licensed certificant of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Enrolled Agent – Federally authorized tax practitioner. Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Financial Planning Internship Program through UC, Irvine
- Financial Planning Residency Program through UC, Irvine
- Instructor for Personal Financial Planning courses at UC, Irvine
- Instructor for advanced level tax seminars
- Member of Financial Planning Association
- Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Past Board Member of the Orange Country Chapter, California Society of Enrolled Agents
- Prior owner/operator of retail and commercial business
Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, University of California
MBA, University of Phoenix
BSEE, University of New Haven